How to arrive at calle Alfareria 59
IF YOU ARRIVE BY AIRPLANE:
– by TAXI , 27 euro and 20 minutes
– by BUS tiket is 4 euro each, go from airport up to last bus stop ( Plaza de Armas)
then from Plaza de Armas you may catch a taxi ( 4 euro ) or walking in about 10 minutes.
link if you decide to go walking:
If you want we may manage your pick-up at airport.
The driver will wait for you inside airport, immediately out of the arrival gate, exposing a tablet with your name.
If you are in trouble please phone us: 0034-9184.108.40.206.
Pick-up service price is:
30€ from 07H to 21H
35€ from 21H to 07H & during holidays, all the Saturdays and Sundays.
==> We need Flight Number and expected arriving TIME.
If it’s your first time in Seville I suggest you to catch a TAXI ( rather cheap in Spain ! )
IF YOU ARRIVE BY TRAIN:
from Santa Justa station
– by TAXI , 8..10 euro and 10 minutes at max
– by BUS : Bus “EA” or “21” ticket is 1,2 euro, from train station to Puente de Triana (20 minutes) ; then less the 5 minutes walking.
check this for details: Details
IF YOU ARRIVE BY BUS:
There are 2 bus stations in Seville:
(1) El prado de San Sebastian
from there you may catch a taxi ( 5/6 euro ) or walking in about 25 minutes.
– by BUS : Bus C3, ticket is 1,2 euro, from bus station to calle Clara de Jesus Montero (15 minutes) ; then 3 minutes walking.
(2) Plaza de Armas
from there you may catch a taxi ( 4 euro ) or walking about 10 minutes.
– by BUS : Bus 43, ticket is 1,2 euro, from bus station to Ronda de Triana (5 minutes) ; then 5 minutes walking.
When arrived here, park in front our house ( small blind road) for the time necessary to move your luggage inside, we will inform you about parking options.
Park in the city center is not easy, however, 200 meters far from this house you will find the public parking area.
PARK TRIANA: price: 16€ / 24H.
For 3 or more days, you can request a ticket which reduces the cost to 10€ / 24H.
Parking Maristas, calle Paraiso: 1000 meters far from home, offers a special ticket (5€ for 24H)
If you arrive between 09-13H Monday to Friday you can ask the staff the bonus for 5€/24H for a minimum of 3 days.
But if you arrive after 13H or before 9am on Saturday or Sunday, there is no staff; the solution is to get the bonus of 5€ for 24 h from the automatic machine.
This bonus requires you to return there the day after to renew it.
Parking long the road is safe, if you have a gps record this location “Ronda de Los Tejares” ( 900 meters far from home)